Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel. However, it is susceptible to rust staining by other objects found in the kitchen.
Stainless steel contains adivitional elements such as chromium or nickel that form a protective layer on the exterior of the kitchen sink.
Improper maintenance, abrasive cleaners, excessive scrubbing, and hard water build-up can all damage the protective layer, making the sink susceptible to rusting.
Kitchen Sink Grids with rubber padding serve as a great protection against scratches and rust spots.
In order to eliminate stains and rust spots, use a non-abrasive or mild-abrasive cleaner. Remember that when applying force or using any abrasive cleaner, you should always follow the direction of the grain on the surface. Do not scrub in the opposite direction, or against the grain, as you may scratch the surface of the sink. When finished, rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry with a towel or a soft cloth.
As with most things, your stainless steel sink WILL scratch with use. However, over time, as the sink ages, scratches will become less apparent and blend into the surface.
The three primary measurements for comparing sink sizes are:
1.depth – distance from the top of the rim to the bottom of the sink next to the drain
2.taper – inward slope of each side of the sink from edge to bottom
3.radius – measure of the bowl’s corners & bottoms where the sides and bottom mee
The deeper the bowl, the straighter the slope and the tighter (smaller) the radius, the more capacity there is in the sink.
Do Routine Cleaning
Use soap, warm water, and sponge. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
Always rub in the direction of the grain, rinse thoroughly, and wipe dry.
To Maintain Luster
Use a small amount of mineral oil on a soft cloth. Apply evenly to the entire surface of the sink and buff to a shiny finish.
Do not ever use steel wool, scouring pads, steel brushes, etc. Their particles may become embedded in the sink surface and cause a rusty discoloration.
The Mensarjor Lifetime Limited Warranty covers manufacturer defects in all Mensarjor products for the length of time that the purchaser owns the original home where the Mensarjor product is installed and/or used. Warranties are not transferable between homes or owners. Please refer to the Full Warranty for more information.
1. caused by improper use, wilful or accidental damage, damage caused by negligence, normal wear and tear, scuffs or scratches
2. due to impacts, tampering, wrong repairs a/o repairs carried out by unauthorized staff
3. caused by freezing a/o foreign bodies present in the piping
4. due to their improper use or installation carried out by unskilled staff or facility not carried out according to the packaging instructions
5. abnormal use (including use in extreme temperatures) or damage caused by improper maintenance or cleaning (including the use of unidentified chemicals or cleaning agents containing corrosive agents)
6. created by third factors (atmospheric agents, fires, natural disaster, war and violent events following rebellions or uprisings)
Our customer service team is ready to help you:
All questions and inquiries should be emailed to our Customer Service team at Contact@mensarjor.com